Thursday, April 23, 2015

Works in Progress

I have been working on a lot of new pieces and designs getting ready for this fashion show.
The show I am participating in is called Dashing Emancipation. It is an annual fashion event in Frederick that raises awareness for the plight of human and sex trafficking. All the proceeds are donated to Love 146. It is a great event that I am pleased to be a part of.  Check out some photos of my newest designs, and if you are free Friday May 29th, I hope you can make it to the event!



this is a sixties inspired design I am working on. 


I am having a variety of ages in the show. This is a child's size 8
Im not sure if these will be in the show, but I have been working on a lot of bandeaus. 

Another child's 8

This is one of my favorite new dresses. 

I definitely want to do a few two piece outfits on the runway. I am thinking high waisted shorts and a crop top and a few dresses as well!

This is the flyer for the event. 





I hope you can make it out for the event, I have the privilege of participating in it with some amazing designers and shop owners. (Venus on the Half Shell, Fred & Co., Buki Peters


Stay tuned for updates on the event!
xoxo
Becky Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment