Friday, June 22, 2012

Fancy Dress Party Vol. III at Venus on the Half Shell

 This Fancy Dress Party was held at Venus on the Half Shell. An awesome Vintage store that I work part time at. Jennifer (the owner) was nice enough to let me do it on  Gallery Walk in May. I had four models wearing my designs. They posed in the window, served champaign to guests, it was a blast!
Here is pretty Karlen!
this dress will be available on etsy


I also had a rolling rack of my designs for sale. Most of which will be available on etsy. In this photo you can really see the hand made yo yo streamers and the crocheted garden light holders.

Here is Sam in an off the shoulder boat neck fitted dress design. 

Kayleigh serving champaign!

Chelseas turn!

I love the dress chelsea is wearing. Its a simple design, but the vintage fabric I used makes it. If you look close there are hand sewn yo yo's om the skirt! Also check out the cute sign my friend Jerry made for the event!

This was my favorite outfit! The zipper front tube top is my design, and I used a vintage pattern for the shorts. Both pieces are sewn out of vintage fabric. 

Add caption



Sams turn! Her dress really fit like a glove!


Here I am! I always wait till the last minute to sew my dress, (in this case the night before!) so if you look close you will notice the bottom is not hemmed yet haha! 

This is my adorable niece Judy wearing one of my kids designs. And behind her is my beauty niece Angelina wearing one of my kids tanks!!


baby on the loose!

my turn!

babes





All In All it was a fun evening!!!
thanks so much to eric gibson for photographing!

1 comment: