Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sister Getaway- Rehoboth Beach

My sister Liz and I took a short weekend trip to Rehoboth Beach. We did an early morning photo shoot on our last day there. Below are some photos of fashionable beach wear. 
Free People bandeau top (velvet lounge- frederick md), 70's vintage ethnic wrap skirt(venus on the half shell- frederick md), Vintage sunglasses (venus on the half shell), Straw floppy hat (skys the limit- frederick md), Vintage patchwork quilt (old glory- frederick md)


Vintage 60's dress (venus on the half shell- frederick md), Vintage sunglasses (Venus on the half shell- frederick, md)

I made this out fit! The zipper front bandeau is favorite pattern of mine. It works well as swimsuit top or paired with high waisted bottoms. The shorts I used a vintage pattern and sewed with vintage fabric and buttons. (I actually got the fabric at Old Glory Antique Mall)


Vintage robe (venus on the half shell- frederick md)

I got this vintage swimsuit at Hunting Ground in Baltimore. It is my absolute favorite!


Free People top (velvet lounge- frederick md), High waisted vintage pants (venus on the half shell- frederick md)

Crocheted pants (venus on the half shell- frederick md)




Most of our beach trip consisted of getting sun burnt and eating Grottos pizza and cheese burgers, But I thought I would throw in a fashion photo shoot to make me feel a little productive. Hope you enjoyed looking at these pics!!!

xoxo
beckyjane

1 comment: