Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Semi Productive Snow Days!

The last couple days I have been stuck a mile off the road. Luckily I have my studio in my house. Here's how I spent my last couple of days off....



I've been listening to a lot of vinyls...



I have been crocheting more hanging lanterns while watching movies in bed.


This is a birds eye view from my bed while working on some lanterns.


It is very cold in the farm house so I decided to make myself some slippers.

Once I started I couldn't stop, I decided to make some for my family.


Sewing...


Cutting...


Here are some finished slippers :)


These are all the chick flicks and rom-coms I have been watching haha.

 
I have had these kitties to keep me company. I was walking up to my parents to get some coffee :) 


And I finally got around to organizing my book shelf! Notice my pumpkin, that is what my dad used to carry his candy on Halloween as a child :)
So overall I had a pretty productive few snow days. Happy winter!!!!
Xoxo
Becky Jane 


No comments:

Post a Comment