Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Inspiration

Well they are planning on more snow this week. I'm picking out some inspiration to have some productive projects while I am snowed in!




I see this style a lot, with just a little skin exposure. It has a 40's feel with a modern twist. I'm thinking that I want to design a fun midriff dress for this summer.


I'm always inspired my high waisted swim suits! I definitely  want to make some shorts and skirts for my next show!

If I'm stuck out on the farm and just want to watch a movie, I'm going to try and practice some hand stitching! This one is so cute!

Pillows, pillows, pillows!!! I love pillows. My goal is to learn how to do this smocking and make huge floor pillows!!!

A lot of inspiration!!! Now if I can get started on a few of these while I am snowed in that will be great! Wish me luck!!!

Xoxo
Becky jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment