Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spring Pop-Up Shop


Sorry I haven't blogged recently, I have been getting ready for my upcoming show May 3rd at Venus on the Half Shell. Here is a sneak peak of what I have been up to!
This is one of my new dresses in the works. I used vintage fabric for this cute summer piece. 
I'm working on a lot of different style cropped tops for the show. The top one is an off the shoulder made out of a vintage He-Man sheet. The bottom is a funnel neckline made out of a vintage inspired floral print.
I've been making a few sweet heart neckline summer dresses. The top is a mid calf length and the bottom is a maxi. I used vintage fabric for the top dress and the orange skirt on the bottom is from India, my friend Jen brought that back for me :)
And of course there will be more yo yo garlands and hanging crotcheted lanterns. Make sure you make it out to my show May 3rd, I hope you enjoyed the sneak peak!!
Xoxo
Becky jane 


No comments:

Post a Comment