Thursday, October 8, 2015

Black and White 35mm Piñata Photo Shoot

I'm getting ready to do a piñata installation so I have been doing a few photo shoots. These below are 35mm black and white pictures that either myself of Kayleigh Montgomery took. Definitely check out Kayleigh's work sometime, she rules!
Also, all the models in these pictures are wearing garments that I made. Two birds, one stone. Enjoy, xoxo.

Photos by Kayleigh:
I am modeling holding an old woman emoji piñata I made and wearing a gathered dress made with vintage fabric.













Photos by me :



Caitlin is wearing a tulle skirt I made holding a flamingo piñata. 


Emily is wearing a two piece wrap dress I made holding a hot air balloon piñata. 




A special thanks to Kayleigh, Caitlin and Emily. I wanted to get some shots of these pinata's before the show and I couldn't do it with out these ladies. Stay tuned for the color film.

xoxo
Becky Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment