Thursday, April 9, 2015

Easter Sunday

This year I made my niece Harper and nephew J.T some outfits. I also made a bunch of bunny stuffed animals for all my nieces and nephews.  Here are some photos of the garments and production. Check them out xo.


I wanted a variety of boy and girl bunnies, so I cut a bunch in florals and wools. I hand sewed the facial details with embroidery thread. 

This is Harpers dress, size 2t. I used fabric that I had left over from a buy in San Francisco years ago. And I found this lace in my studio that matched, so I sewed two stripes on the skirt. 

I didn't have any 3-6 month patterns made for J.T's suit, so I made my own. 

I traced a 7month vest I had made before and sized it down. 

For his pants I just traced a pair that fit him well, and made simple elastic pants.

The finished suit, size 3-6 month.

Harper in her dress. 

Two of my bunnies posed in a cute basket my sister Molly made. Molly is a great photographer, you should check out her page

All my bunnies in a circle :)


I am happy with how my Easter projects turned out this year!!!


xoxo
Becky Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment