Tuesday, April 7, 2015

RETRO PROM


Every year the Venus on the Half Shell crew attends Retro Prom,  a fundraiser event for the local theater in town,  The Met.  This year there were a lot of really cool vintage get-ups, lots of which from the shop. I also did a few alterations for the prom. Check out some of my photos.


I had to add a panel to a clients dress to make it fit. 


I then decided to add a panel to a dress that was too small for me so I could wear it to the Prom.

                                       
This is the dress I wore to the event with the panel added.

As per usual, my sister and I did 80's!!!!

I love all these vintage looks. 

The beautiful Bailey rocking a chocolate lace sixties dress from the shop. 

Babe Alert. Celia looking so sweet in this seventies dress from the shop. 

the one and only, Jennifer, owner of Venus on the Half Shell, looking amazing!!!!

Cutest couple ever! Matt's outfit is also from the shop!

My co-worker Tara looking adorable!!! Her outfit is also from the shop!!

Mom and daughter shot!!! dresses both from the shop :)

Another photo of me and my beautiful date.


Every year this event is such a blast! It was so fun seeing our shop represented on the dance floor!!  I highly recommend attending, and look forward to next years Retro Prom!!!


xoxo
Becky Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment