Thursday, August 28, 2014

Making lemonade out of lemons!!!!

So I was a little bummed when I found out the Baltimore Flea Market was cancelled this weekend due to it being Labor Day. But then I decided to spend some time in my studio brainstorming for new ideas. Usually the week before a show I am just pushing out the same styles to have as much as possible, I used this week to really focus on new styles I would like to make. Here is what I have been up to.

Here I am spending some time in my messy studio working on some alterations.

This is a custom holster I made for a friend who is a massage therapist. 



I patched up my friends jeans. 

I worked on a few new crop tops.

I played around with some fabrics for a new style pillow to make. I am pretty excited about this combination. 

I went through some of my patterns and chose some new styles I want to try out this Fall. 

I made some sketches of a skirt I want to make. I am the worst drawer haha.

These are two styles I want to make.



I really want to add new styles to my collection and I am thankful that instead of pushing out a lot of my "safe" pieces I was able to focus and prepare myself for new ideas. Stay tuned for the production of new garments!!!


xoxo
Becky Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment