Monday, September 22, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy



Today is my day off and I have been running errands and trying to get things together for my upcoming show at Bottle of Bread in Baltimore.  Its going to be a small show featuring only new items I have made.  Here is what I have been working on.

I took this photo years ago and decided I wanted to re-create it but with a dress I have made and use the image for my flyer.



It was actually a lot harder then I thought to re-create. At first I tried to do it myself with a self camera, but that was not working, so I got my sister Molly to help me out.

I decided to go with this photo for my flyer. Hopefully I will have that done this evening, stay tuned!


I also added seven garments to my Etsy shop today. You should check them out!!


Now I need to get some serious sewing done for my show! Stay tuned for new pieces, and my flyer!!


xoxo
Becky Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment