Monday, September 8, 2014

Etsy Photo Shoot

Today I took some photos of my friend Morgan for my Etsy shop.  I also took a few rolls of film for fun. Here are a few photos that I took on my phone.

Morgan in a floral gathered dress I made. I used vintage fabric. I love the lower back.

Here is a front view of the dress. 

This dress is also made with vintage fabric.

back view

We played around with this tea kettle I have on my porch. 

This is a high waisted skirt and crop top I made. 


This dress I made for my birthday, but I actually decided to try and sell it. I love it but I think its one of my better pieces and I would love for someone to rock it!

side view of the panels 



I'm really excited to see how my film turned out. It has been awhile since I have shot 35mm. I am going to add these five garments to my etsy shop tomorrow! Stay tuned!


xoxo
Becky Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment