Saturday, May 17, 2014

Behind the Scenes Photo Shoot


Yesterday I did a small photo shoot of some of my new pieces. My lovley sister Molly Jean took the pictures, and my friend Sarah did the hair and make up for my friends who modeled. Here are some behind the scene photos!

Sarah doing hair and make-up on my beautiful friend Victoria.

My sister Molly made floral crowns for the models to wear.

My friend Shelagh in one of my dresses. She looked adorable!
My friend Ashley looked great in everything she modeled. Here she is in one of my gathered dresses.
The beautiful Victoria in my maxi dress.

I even modeled one of my dresses!

What shoe should I wear? 
Ashley in a crop top I made out of a vintage maxi dress.
I loved Shelagh in this dress!

It was so beautiful out yesterday, the farm was a perfect location for the shoot!

Last look! Sarah and I tried so hard to get a good selfie! There is a reason we were behind the scenes!! I love this talented beautiful lady! Sarah, my sister and I made a really great team! I'm so excited to see the photos! Stay tuned!

Xoxo
Becky Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment