Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Dashing Emancipation

This Saturday I am participating in a fashion event to raise awareness for the plight of human and sex trafficking. All proceeds will be donated to Love146. Please come out to support this cause, tickets are available at Venus on The Half Shell, and doors open at 7pm at Cafe 611. Here's a sneak peak on what some of my models will be wearing!

I'm using a variety of ages for models. This is Maya, she is thirteen. 

This is Iris, she is five.

I'm working on a few new kids dresses.

This is one of my favorites!

I'm going to have a my models in matching hair accessories!


Hope you can make it out for the event!

xoxo
Becky Jane

dashingemancipation.weebly.com
Facebook.com/dashingemancipation
@dashingem
#dashfash14






No comments:

Post a Comment