Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Helen Inspired Photo Shoot

I was thinking the other day about why I am so into vintage patterns and styles. My grandmother Helen was a huge influence on me, I remember her coming up to babysit me and my siblings dressed to the nines. Her birthday just passed, and I wanted to do a photo shoot of some  of my designs in dedication to her. My very talented sister Molly took these photos, www.mollyjeanphoto.com and my beautiful friend Sara Gemmel did the hair and make-up. Enjoy.  
 
My beautiful Victoria in a gathered tulip dress.



A gathered polka-dot skirt


Victoria in a dress I recently made for another friend to wear at her graduation.

The skirt is made out of a vintage velvet coat that I cut up because of damage.

My friend Ashley in a mustard gathered dress.

I love this color and pattern.

Ashley wore this style well.


Shelagh in a fitted green dress with an embroidery waste band.


I love this gathered polka-dot dress.



Ashley in a cute floral crop top


This is a cocktail dress I made for my sister last Christmas.


Notice the yo-yo detail on the skirt :)

This is a crop top I made out of a damaged vintage dress.


floral and pin-striped maxi dress


This is one of my favorite dresses



My sister even got me to model! This is a dress I made for my friend Tara to wear at my last show.








I  am very lucky to have had a grandmother who taught me to appreciate vintage and style, a talented sister to do photo shoots with me, a talented friend to do hair and make-up for this shoot, and beautiful friends to model for me!!!!!
I hope you enjoyed these shots!
xoxo
Becky Jane



for more of molly jeans photography
 www.facebook.com/pages/Molly-Jean-Photography/454998404594982
www.mollyjeanphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment