Monday, May 12, 2014

May 2014 Show at Venus on the Half Shell

I just hosted another Fancy Dress Party, Pop-Up shop May 3rd at Venus on the Half Shell
My event was super successful, and I couldn't be more thankful to my bosses who let me host it at their shop, and my family and friends who came out to support me. For those of you who missed it, here are some photos to re-cap the event!!!!


I made frames from scratch and framed some vintage embroidery. 

Here is a view of my table. I made make-up bags, head-bands, pillows, bow ties, crocheted lanterns, and a crop-top made out of a vintage He-Man sheet my buddy Kevin gifted me.

Another view of my table with sleeping masks,  and elephant stuffed animals. 

My new friend Donna bought this dress :)

I made my co-worker a dress for the event

My sister Liz was my first window model. She is wearing a gathered black cocktail dress.

My friend Sarah bought a high waisted skirt.

Kelly bought some wall art.

Friends!!!

Selfie with my model Anika :)

My boss Jennifer, Chrissy and me

Kayleigh was my second window model. Her dress is one of my favorites.

Friends!

My sister Molly and her baby Harper. Harper is wearing a dress I made :)

My niece Judy and Anika in my dresses 

Wire Man!!!!






Meg was my third and final window model. What a beauty!!

My friend Brit bought a high waisted skirt :)

Last Look!!!! Tara and Meg showing some friendship love in the window!!




I hope you enjoyed this peak from my show!
xoxo
Becky Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment