Friday, May 22, 2015

Behind the Scenes Photo Shoot

Last Sunday my sister Molly and I did a small photo shoot.  Here's a sneak peek of some behind the scenes photos.

my friend Meg in a reversible bandeau and striped navy wrap skirt I made.

Meg posing in my driveway. 

Little Iris modeling one of my children's dresses in my studio. 

Judy and Iris looking adorable.

Molly took a few shots with the kids together. 

Meg got close to one of my chickens for some shots. I was so scared that Sunny was going to poop on her haha. 

Meg and I wore our "wifey" tees during the shoot. She's the hot on in the relationship. 

Sam looked so "Old Hollywood" in this floral halter dress I made. 

A photo of Molly taking a photo. 

Molly took some action shots. 

Sam was a natural in front of the camera.


This was such a fun, fast and simple shoot. I'm excited to see the photos Molly took. Stay tuned for those!

xoxo
Becky Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment